Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Beach 2012

Hilton Head has become one of our family's favorite places to visit.




Preston trying out his new googles and snorkle


Peyton playing in the ocean


Peyton swimming


Peyton


Preston and Peyton playing together


My three Men


Got to love this hinnie


Preston Playing in the sand.


Only My Boys would crash the Dolphin sandcastle!!
Looks on their faces was priceless.


What an awesome Doggie Sandcastle.


Trying to get Preston to smile


One of my favorite pictures of me and Preston


Watermelon Kisses


My boys love some watermelon




Our family photo from our little beach trip.
Whats so funny is we got dressed up each nite for dinner, but I never managed to get a picture of us. Oh well we made great memories and had a blast:) I can't wait til next year!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment